Brother HL-L2320D Printer
The Brother HL-L2320D is a personal laser monochrome printer. Its connectivity technology is wired, and the print speed is up to 30 ppm. Moreover, the supporting operating system can be Mac and Windows. The monthly duty cycle is 10000 pages, and the recommended monthly volume is 250 to 2000 pages. It has an easy setup process, and we shall discuss the Brother HL-L2320D wireless setup.
Connecting My Brother HL-L2320D Printer to Wi-Fi
Following guidelines can help you to connect your Brother HL-L2320D printer to the Wireless network:
Wireless Setup Wizard:
At first, to start with Brother HL-L2320D wireless setup, check for the below:
- Name of the Network (SSID)
- Network Key
After that, you have to press the up or down arrow key to choose the Network option and press the OK button.
- Secondly, choose the WLAN option under that and press the OK button.
- Next, hold the up and down arrow key and prefer the Setup Wizard and hold OK.
- Now, you will get the WLAN Enable? The report, press the up arrow button to select it.
- Moreover, the Brother printer will scan for your wireless network.
- And shall also give you a list of available networks.
- Likewise, when the list of networks displays, make use of the up or down arrow indicator and pick the SSID.
- And then press the OK button.
- Thirdly, you must enter the password of your network and press OK.
- Finally, the Brother HL-L2320D printer will connect with your home wireless network.
- And will show the connected message on your Brother printer LCD screen.
Configuring Network Using the WPS Method:
- First of all, using the up or down arrow key to select the Network option and press OK.
- Secondly, select the WLAN option from that and press OK.
- After that, hold the up and down arrow indicator and choose the Setup Wizard and hold OK.
- The WLAN Enable? Message will appear on the screen, press the up arrow button to select it.
- The Wireless Setup wizard begins its process.
- Further, the LCD will indicate that you hold key on rtr and press the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Similarly, press the up arrow key on the front panel of the printer.
- The Brother HL-L2320D printer will automatically recognize which mode the wireless access point uses and connects to the wireless network.
- This completes the Brother HL-L2320D wireless setup.
Configure The Wireless Network Using The PIN Method Of Wi-Fi Protected Setup:
- Firstly, press the up or down arrow key to opt for the Network option and press OK.
- Now, prefer the WLAN choice and press OK.
- Hold the up and down arrow keys and select the Setup Wizard and push OK.
- The WLAN Enable? Prompt will appear on the screen, press the up arrow button to opt for it.
- Wireless Setup wizard thus starts.
- Secondly, the LCD screen of the printer will show an eight-digit PIN, and the Brother printer will begin to scan for the wireless LAN access point/router.
- Moreover, open a web browser using a computer and input the printer’s IP address into the address bar.
- Navigate to the web page settings and enter the PIN and proceed with the on-screen guidelines.
- At last, click Start, choose Network—-> Add a wireless device.
- After that, select your Brother printer and click Next.
- Key in the PIN shown on the LCD screen and click Next.
- Choose your network and click Next and then click Close.
- You can also use the above procedure to connect Brother HL-L2320D printer to wifi
How To Download The Brother HL-L2320D Printer Driver?
Execute the following prompts to download the Brother HL-L2320D printer driver:
- To get the Brother HL-L2320D driver, at first access a web browser and navigate to its support site.
- Next, input the Brother printer model number and click the Search option.
- Similarly, tap the Downloads option.
- Next, choose the operating system from the Downloads dialog box and click Search.
- Moreover, click Printer Driver from the drivers dialog box.
- Secondly, you must click Agree to the EULA and Download
- Finally, double click the file on your computer and execute the prompts on the screen to complete with installation.
How to link Brother HL-L2320D to Mac?
Make use of the following steps to connect the Brother HL-L2320D printer to the Mac computer:
- First of all, click the Apple Menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Secondly, tap the Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners option.
- Secondly, tap the + icon.
- Next, click Default and select your Brother printer from the Printer list.
- Make sure to confirm that the correct printer is listed for Print Using or Use.
- And then, click the Add button option.
For the CUPS Driver:
- Ensure that (model number + CUPS is listed for Print Using or Use)
- At last, the Brother HL-L2320D printer is added to the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- After that, you can exit the System Preferences.
Brother HL-L2320D Troubleshooting
Brother printer is not found on the network while driver installation:
The following solutions can help you to solve or prevent the above issue:
- At first, you have to check the connection of the computer to the network, to a LAN environment or Internet services.
- After that, try to relink the LAN cable to the port to check whether the cabling and network connections are good.
- If possible, try linking the Brother printer to a different port on your hub using another cable.
- It can also be due to the Brother printer not linked to the network correctly, or your printer does not have a valid IP address.
- Secondly, print the Network Configuration page and verify whether Ethernet Link Status or Wireless Link Status is Link OK.
- If Link OK does not appear, execute one the following:
- Ensure the wired or wireless setting is listed as active.
- Similarly, you have to verify this setting at the top of the report.
- And also, ask your network administrator if your IP address is valid or not.
- Make sure to confirm that the WLAN access point/router is accessible.
- This shall fix the above error, and you can find the Brother printer in the option during the driver installation process.
If you need further data or want to clarify all your doubts regarding Brother HL-L2320D wireless setup, Brother HL-L2320D driver, contact our professional expert squad by dialing the toll-free number @ +1-844-485-5080 or https://www.brother-printer-customer-service.com/.