The Simple Steps To Connect Brother DCP-7065DN To Wi-Fi
Wireless Network Access For My Brother DCP-7065DN Printer
Below methods helps the Brother DCP-7065DN printer to get the network access:
- Wireless Setup wizard
- Infrastructure Mode
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™)
- Ad-hoc Mode
- Name of the wireless network
- And the network key
How to Link the Brother DCP-7065DN printer to the Wi-Fi using Wireless Setup Wizard?
Following guideline can help you to get network access for the Brother DCP 70665dn printer:
- At first, install the Brother printer by connecting it to the power outlet.
- Next, power on the Brother DCP-7065DN.
- After that, hold the Menu button on the printer’s front panel.
- Hold the Up or Down arrow button to choose Network and tap OK.
- Secondly, press the Up or Down arrow to opt for WLAN and tap OK.
- Moreover, using the keys, choose Setup Wizard and tap OK.
- Once while the WLAN Enable? Notification displays, choose Yes to allow the wireless network.
- The Brother DCP-7065DN printer will start the wireless setup process.
- And this will start to scan for the available network and show a list of available Networks.
- Using the Up or Down arrows to choose the SSID and then tap OK.
- If it requires authentication, then provide the password and tap OK to save the settings.
- Further, choose Yes to apply the settings.
- Besides, the Brother printer tries to link to the wireless network.
- Finally, if the connection is successful, LCD establishes the Connected status.
- How to connect Brother DCP-7065DN to Wi-Fi is complete.
How to Make use of the Infrastructure Mode to Connect the Brother DCP-7065DN Printer to the Network?
Proceed with the instructions below to make use of the Infrastructure mode for wireless connection:
- At first, link the printer and computer using the USB cable.
- Long press the WiFi button on the Brother printer a second to on the Wi-Fi function.
- Moreover, the WiFi indicator begins to flash flashing in blue.
- After that, make sure to set the Infrastructure Mode settings of the printer.
Windows PC Users
- First of all, begin the Brother DCP-7065DN printer setting Tool on the computer.
- Next, click the Communication Settings button.
- After that, choose Wireless LAN from the General tab.
- And then select Infrastructure for Communication Mode in Wireless Settings under the Wireless LAN tab.
For Mac computer users
- Initiate the Wireless Device Setup Wizard from the Printer Driver Package and then proceed with the screen guidelines.
- After that, the Wireless Device Setup Wizard is available on the Utilities folder.
- Secondly, provide the SSID or click Search.
- Now, choose the SSID from the existing list.
- On the other hand, provide the password as Passphrase.
- Then, tap the Apply option.
- The WiFi LED will flash in blue and establish a connection on the LCD.
It’s Quite Easy To Make Use Of The WPS Method:
And the below guideline can help with the WPS setup:
- Firstly, make sure that the Wireless access router has the WPS symbol.
- Now, keep the Brother printer within the range of your Wi-Fi access point/router.
- After that, hold the WPS button on the Wi-Fi access point and long press the WiFi button on the printer five + seconds.
- The WiFi LED on the Brother printer blinks in blue every second.
- Once after establishing the connection, the WiFi lights will stay on. The Brother DCP-7065DN printer connect using WPS for two minutes.
How to Make use of the Ad-hoc mode to Connect the Brother DCP-7065DN Printer to the Network?
Following guidelines can help the users connect the Brother DCP-7065DN printer to the network via Ad-hoc
- First of all, set up the Brother printer by connecting it to the wireless network.
- After that, keep pressing the WiFi button on the Brother DCP-7065DN printer for a second to the WiFi function.
- Next, the WiFi indicator will begin to blink in blue every three seconds.
- Make use of a Windows computer or Mac to prepare the Ad-hoc Mode settings of the Brother printer.
This is for the Windows PCs users
- Firstly, link the Brother printer and the computer using a USB cord.
- Next, access the Printer Setting Tool, and click the Communication Settings option. After that, choose Wireless LAN from the General tab.
- Moreover, opt for Ad-hoc for Communication Mode in Wireless Settings from the Wireless LAN tab.
Are You A Mac User? Then The Below Guidelines Is Made For You:
- Initiate the Wireless Device Setup Wizard on the Printer Driver Package, and move on with the prompts on the screen.
- On the other hand, the user can get the Wireless Device Setup Wizard in the utilities folder.
- And this can start with the network setup process,
- After that, make use of the computer or mobile device to choose the SSID of the Brother DCP 7605 printer.
- And if the password is set on the Printer Setting Tool, key in the password.
- Finally, when the network connection is ready, the Wireless indicator LED will be in blue.