Brother MFC-L3710CW Setup
Let us start the print, scan, copy and Fax jobs using Brother MFC-L3710CW Setup manual. Surely, you will receive the Print outs in excellent speed and quality. This model is designed for small duty office and home use.
Most Innovative Features of the model
Refer to the most innovative features of the model here. Multiple features are available and this is the reason why we call this model as multifunction Printer.
- Compatible for small, home and office use.
- Two-sided printing options to print on both the sides.
- Scan, copy and Fax options.
- Automatic document feeder to feed the documents.
- 50 sheet automatic document feeder.
- The monthly duty cycle of 30000 pages.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct options.
- With a good speed network, you can print from your mobile device. It’s the Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print and Mopriya that plays the role.
- Auto duplexing to print the documents on both the sides.
- Excellent paper handling capacity.
- Use the Airprint feature to print from your mobile device.
- Print speed of 19 ppm for mono and color print outs.
- Supports Windows, Linux and Mac operating system.
- Supports the paper formats- Bond paper, glossy paper, Plain paper, recycled and thin paper.
- Recommended monthly volume-1500 pages.
Before you Purchase this model
- Check if the cost of the model is compatible.
- If you have any deals and offers, make use of it at the earliest.
- Contact our service provider to know how to purchase this model.
- Note that warranty service is applicable for new models that you purchase.
Essential Requirements before you start the Setup
- Power, Ethernet and the USB cable.
- Software installation CD.
- Driver download webpage.
- Troubleshooting tips to get rid of the error messages that popup on your screen.
- The wireless network name and the password.
Brother MFC-L3710CW Setup Steps
- Power on the device after fixing the power cable to the appropriate port.
Activate the Internet Connection
- Connect the device to the Internet Connection- It’s the device control panel where you can find the appropriate settings.
- Go to the Menu tab.
- Tap on the Up and the down arrow to select the appropriate network settings.
- The wireless setup wizard is often selected.
- Select the option and carry on with the instructions that appear on the screen.
- The Internet connection will be active after a while.
Brother MFC-L3710CW Wireless color Software update
To update the matching software for your Brother printer, you can begin the survey to find the best method that is compatible.
Software download methods
- Download visiting the driver download webpage.
- Software update via the device Manager.
- Driver easy tool for automatic software update.
Points to Remember
- To download the software from the webpage, move to the software and driver download tab.
- The very next step is to type the device name and the version.
- Wait for the search results to appear.
- Select and then click on the option, Download.
- Confirm and make sure that the software version is the latest, else uninstall the existing version and proceed to update the compatible version.
Use the Driver easy tool
- Download and install the tool visiting the software and driver download page.
- Open the tool to choose the appropriate settings.
- Use the scan button to scan your device.
- The very next step is to click on the Update Now button.
- Wait and the software will be updated automatically.
Note: Check if you have the Built-In Printer driver to support the driver functionality. Now visit the appropriate Printer settings to run the remaining setup instructions.
Troubleshoot and get rid of Brother MFC-L3710CW Wireless Color Printer setup errors?
- Understand the device setup instructions.
- The speed of the network connection must be good.
- Find the matching software.
- Scan your device to get rid of the malware.
- Restart the device and then check if you can get rid of the error messages that appear.